Views: 200 Author: Kunshan Shudan Arts and Crafts Co.Ltd. Publish Time: 2023-08-01 Origin: Site
A wide range of shapes is available for souvenir coins, including cartoons, brands, simulations, and other shapes. Materials include, in general, copper, aluminum, etc., with a focus on zinc alloy surfaces coated with nickel, rhodium, or both. Coins have evolved into tiny gifts. This type of commemorative coin is frequently given as a gift to mark important conferences, school events, mall openings, social gatherings, etc. You may want to buy Cheap Laser Logo Commemorative Coin.
The creation of the coin pattern, which is the first step in creating the coin mold, is an example of art in action. The role of design is extremely important in fully reflecting the artistic theme on the coin surface of square inch size and reflecting the style in line with the theme of the activity. The coin pattern design should not only have a high artistic level, but it should also be able to highlight the theme of the coin on a small coin surface, requiring a high degree of generality. Not only should coin pattern designers fully meet the above artistic requirements, but they should also seriously consider the feasibility of coin mold-making and embossing process.
1. The coin relief pattern layout must be reasonably uniform and not concentrated in a small area.
2. The area of the coin relief pattern to the blank space is typically controlled at a ratio of 1:1 or 4:3. Of course, the subject with special requirements can be broken down;
3. The highest point of the coin relief pattern should be as close to the center of the coin face diameter as possible.
4. In the production of coinage, the parts with the greatest volume of relief patterns on the front and back should not be arranged at the corresponding points but should be staggered as much as possible.
5. The relief pattern on coins should not be too close to, or even connected to, the clear edge.
1. If the coin surface is oxidized, the color has darkened, and there is dirt, soak it in boiling water for a few minutes, then apply toothpaste to the coin surface, scrub it with a soft cloth, and repeat several times.
2. If the coin's surface has been oxidized and the dirt is severe, rub it with a coin brush to remove the dirt and oxidation layer and restore its original appearance.
3. If the surface of modern coins is only slightly oxidized, dusty, sweaty, or has fingerprints, use the eraser to rub it several times, and the surface will be as shiny as new.
4. For coins with severe dirt and unreadable patterns, soak them in dilute hydrochloric acid for a few minutes, then use alkaline water for a few minutes, then wash them with water, and finally brush them with a coin brush.